By registering as a director for Short+Sweet, you are agreeing to the following:
- Should I be selected to direct for Short+Sweet I understand I will receive no payment for my involvement, but will be eligible for prizes and professional development opportunities.
- I give Short+Sweet the right to film/record/photograph rehearsals, performances and myself for marketing and publicity purposes. This also includes archival, marketing or publicity purposes in an unpaid public forum such as YouTube.
- If I am no longer able to participate in Short+Sweet I will notify the Festival Director, writer, and cast with as much notice as possible.
- I have submitted a truthful and up to date CV with my registration, which identifies my experience accurately.
- Short+Sweet aims to honour the writer/creator's intentions in staging their script, as such I understand that any alterations to be made to the script, due to staging restrictions or the work running over 10 minutes, will be requested of the writer first and foremost. If they are untimely in their response I will contact the Festival Director to confirm the required changes can occur.
- I will abide by the Short+Sweet Code of Conduct and behave in a professional and respectful manner throughout my involvement.
- I understand that if I behave in a way that is deemed inappropriate I may be banned from this or future festivals.
Short+Sweet will only use the personal information that you provided and will not distribute this to any third party without your explicit authority. Your personal information may be used to communicate with you about Short+Sweet and other Short+Sweet related activities. You can opt out of these communications at any time by responding to any emails received with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or the body of an email.