And "drum roll" the winners of Heat 4 are:
'Deighties' by Jessica Lytton and 'Uber X-Citing Day' by Michael Jones won the judges' votes and 'Black Cat' by Dery Sultana won the People's Choice vote.
These three films round up the Top 12 films of the festival which will be screened at Dendy Cinema in Newtown this Sunday night from 6pm. Come and check them out!
Last night was AMAZING! But now the important announcement of which films won last night's Heat 3...Our Judges' Vote Winner is "Solitude" by Michael Raso and Second Place is "Hellion" by Tim Nathan and Winner of our Audience Vote is "The Wave" by Alicia Rose. Catch these 3 films along with 9 others in our Gala Finals on Sunday 19th March at the Dendy Cinema in Netwown. Get your tickets here: buytickets.at/filmfest5
Last night was an amazing night of some of the best short films we have ever seen and a full house! But now, the important news of who won...And the winners are: 1st Place Judges Choice went to Adrian Jeffs for "Good Day To Die", 2nd Place Judges Choice went to Dawn Fields for "Fragile Storm" and 1st Place Audience Vote went to David Hansen for "Slingshot". Come and see these films and our other winners at our Short+Sweet Film Festival Gala Final 2017 on March 19th at Dendy Cinemas Newtown.
Here it is, the program for Heat 2 this Monday 20th February at Blood Moon Theatre in Kings Cross, Sydney!
1. Reality Check by Annisa Belonogoff, Brisbane, Australia.
2. Life’s a Drag by Robin Queree, Sydney, Australia.
3. Fragile Storm by Dawn Fields, California, USA.
4. Distance To Now by Dan Balcaban, United States.
5. Rustling by Joshua Lundberg, Sydney, Australia.
6. Silence Is Golden by Katharine Rogers, Sydney, Australia.
7. Looking Out by Tristan Artin, Sydney, Australia.
Drum Roll Please...and the Winners from last night's Heat 1 are: Judges' Choice 1 is 'Cradle' by Zanyar Lotfi from Iran and Judges Choice 2 is 'The Hut' by Shane Millward & Mirco Guidon from Sydney and the People's Choice Winner is 'Turtle Soup' by Nicholas Andrew Halls and Erin Foy from Sydney. A huge congratulations to all our filmmakers that were a part of our first heat.
The world famous Stella Adler Academy is coming to Sydney for the first time and you’re invited!
Week 1 Selection (in no particular order)
1. "Turtle Soup" by Nicholas Halls from Sydney, Australia.
Adelaide Bell, a downtrodden 7-year-old, must harness her inner strength to save a turtle from his fate as turtle soup.
2. "Black Rat" by Perry Lam from Sydney, Australia.
*Tickets on sale now - Laycock st Community theatre - 0243233233
*Short+Sweet Central Coast would like to thank Central Coast Council and Star 104.5 FM for their sponsorship
* Short+Sweet Central Coast is proud to announce support from S+S Sydney with the Grand Final winner from S+S Central Coast
Going into Sydney Grand Final in March 2017
* Other prizes include Cash prizes
and recording time in local recording studio for possible vocal performances.
* Other prizes awarded will be:-