By registering as a Cabaret Act for Short+Sweet your entire team, as individuals and a collective, are agreeing to the following:
- Should we be selected for Short+Sweet we understand that we will receive no payment for our involvement, but will be eligible for prizes and professional development opportunities.
- If selected, we give Short+Sweet the right to film/record/photograph rehearsals, performances and ourselves for marketing and publicity purposes. This also includes archival, marketing or publicity purposes in an unpaid public forum such as YouTube.
- If we are no longer able to participate in Short+Sweet we will notify the Festival Director, and any other team members, with as much notice as possible.
- As the writer/creator of the script I hereby give permission for the organisers to present the work at any of the Short+Sweet festivals it has been entered into. If I am not the writer/creator (or sole writer/creator) of the idea, story, script, theatre work or any material used in the creation of the theatre work it is my responsibility to gain permission from all other contributors to present the work at Short+Sweet - and to fulfil all conditions set by those writers, originators or contributors to present the work at Short+Sweet.
- We shall abide by the Short+Sweet Code of Conduct and behave in a professional and respectful manner throughout our involvement.
- We understand that if we behave in a way that is deemed inappropriate we, either as individuals or a collective, may be banned from this or future festivals.
Short+Sweet will only use the personal information that you provided and will not distribute this to any third party without your explicit authority. Your personal information may be used to communicate with you about Short+Sweet and other Short+Sweet related activities. You can opt out of these communications at any time by responding to any emails received with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or the body of an email.