By registering as an actor and/or booking your audition with Short+Sweet you are agreeing to the following:
- Should I be cast in Short+Sweet, I understand I will receive no payment for my involvement, but will be eligible for prizes and professional development opportunities.
- I give Short+Sweet permission to film/record/photograph my performance and myself for marketing and publicity purposes. This also includes archival, marketing or publicity purposes in an unpaid public forum such as YouTube.
- I understand that I am permitted to be cast in a maximum of two (2) plays throughout the Short+Sweet festival season* and will not take on more than two unless given explicit permission by the Festival Director.
- If I am no longer able to participate in the festival for any reason, I will notify the director, Festival Director and relevant team members with as much notice as possible.
- I agree to be respectful of the submitted scripts and will discuss any proposed changes to this script with the director and writer prior to making any alterations.
- I have submitted a truthful and up to date CV and headshot with my registration, which identify my experience and myself accurately.
- I will not consume alcohol prior to performing onstage, including curtain call.
- I will abide by venue-specific regulations and understand the professional practice required.
- I will abide by the Short+Sweet Code of Conduct and behave in a professional and respectful manner throughout my involvement.
- I understand that if I behave in a way that is deemed inappropriate I may be banned from this or future festivals.
*Exceptions to this rule may include Crash Test Drama, other Short+Sweet festivals, or other instances asessed case-by-case by the Festival Director.
Short+Sweet will only use the personal information that you provided and will not distribute this to any third party without your explicit authority. Your personal information may be used to communicate with you about Short+Sweet and other Short+Sweet related activities. You can opt out of these communications at any time by responding to any emails received with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or the body of an email.